WHO ARE WE
We are IndigoRoss. An award winning Suffolk based Graphic Design, Web Design and Print company. Established for over 25 years we have a clear vision to regrow and restructure our business as we emerge from the Covid Pandemic. Our USP is our ability to serve our client base across both printed (both small and large format) and digital platforms, with a range of services and in house skills to suit.
We work from our modern air conditioned premises in Sudbury, and are a friendly, approachable, experienced team.
THE ROLE – WEB DEVELOPER/DESIGNER (may also suit Junior)
We are looking for a motivated and enthusiastic Web Developer/Designer to join our company.
Working as part of a team, you will be involved in all aspects of web development – from inception/photoshop mock ups through to a complete fully functional website, as well as maintaining existing sites and servers.
We work on a variety of projects, from simple online brochure style websites, through to large eCommerce solutions and everything in between. Every day is different, and as such brings new challenges to test your skills and push your problem solving abilities.
The ideal candidate would be able to work on their own initiative, be well organised in managing their time, as well as part of a close knit team.
All of our websites are built using WordPress, Woo Commerce and a range of associated plugins as necessary so experience in this area is essential.
Working directly under our Senior Web Developer you will be able to deliver projects on schedule, within budget and have the skills to thoroughly test your work and trouble shoot as necessary.
The successful candidate will also be required to assist with the ongoing management of our dedicated servers, so knowledge of using WHM/cPanel would be hugely beneficial.
- 3 Years minimum experience developing WordPress and WooCommerce based websites
- Experience with Visual Composer/WP Bakery Page Builder, PHP, JS and JQuery
- Developing fully responsive websites from Photoshop based designs
- Excellent organisational skills and strong attention to detail
- Good communication skills, confident in dealing with customers on the phone, email and in person
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite and MS Office
- Experience developing HTML Email templates and signatures
- Knowledge of MySQL, WHM and cPanel
- Competitive Salary DOE
- Pension (Government Scheme)
- 20 Days Paid Holiday (plus Bank Holidays)
- Free Access to online Learning Platform
- The opportunity to work with an amazing group of people!
Send your CV and covering letter to…
Phil Roper, Director: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information, please call 01787 880 260
NO AGENCIES PLEASE