Junior Graphic / Web Designer
Job Role: Junior Graphic/Web Designer
Location: Sudbury, Suffolk
Salary – Competitive (depending on experience)
Indigo Ross Design & Print Limited are an award winning independent Graphic Design, Web Design, Print and Large Format Print production company serving clients throughout East Anglia as well as further afield. We are looking for a Junior Graphic Designer/Web Designer to be based at our modern offices in Sudbury, Suffolk with an immediate start available for the right candidate.
Your role will be to assist in the design of creative customer focussed solutions for both online and offline medias.
Key responsibilities of Junior Graphic Designer/Web Designer:
- Supporting our Senior Graphic Designer and Lead Web Developer and working closely with the rest of the design team to help assess the best solutions for our clients’ needs
- Work on an array of design tasks for both print and web
- Carrying out updates to existing sites/population of new sites
- Leading to efficiently build complete websites
- Working with the design/web team and managing your schedules to help us deliver exceptional websites and projects on time
- Managing social media marketing for our own and client sites
Skills and experience required:
- Basic understanding and knowledge of WordPress, Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop/InDesign/Illustrator)
- 1 years’+ experience as a Designer/Web Designer in a commercial environment
- Experience using Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop/Illustrator/InDesign)
- A keen eye for detail and accuracy/consistency in layout and information
- Some experience using Social media for marketing purposes
- Good communication skills as well as being comfortable dealing with clients on a range of levels
- Willingness to learn, open to new ideas and challenging our processes to constantly improve
- Natural Problem Solver
Beneficial but not essential
- Experience of responsive web design
- Some basic knowledge of cPanel/Web Hosting
Being part of Indigo Ross, you will be an outgoing person who has the drive to truly shine.
On offer is a competitive salary depending on experience, 20 days holiday plus bank holidays.
This is a full time position Mon – Fri 8.30am – 5.00pm
Send your CV and covering letter to…
For more information call 01787 880 260
NO AGENCIES PLEASE