BACKGROUND: Indigo Ross Design and Print Limited was established in 1995 to provide exceptional Graphic Design, Print and Web Design services to a diverse range of clients both locally and further afield. We are looking for a Creative Graphic Designer, who will be responsible for producing high impact creative solutions, be a great communicator both visually and verbally, and skilled in both print and digital design.
ARE YOU: Looking for an exciting new role in graphic design which allows you to develop your skills across a wide range of disciplines within a progressive and established Company? Are you enthusiastic and self-motivated with a head full of innovative ideas? Can you prioritise your own deadlines and thrive in a fast-paced environment? Are you happy and able to work across both print and online design? If so, please get in touch…
- This role covers a diverse range of marketing collateral – from branding and logo development, printed literature design, packaging and product print, web design visuals, emails and social content.
- The position will suit a designer who has an interest in both print and digital media and who wants to get involved in all aspects of the design process from research and concept right through to artwork and implementation.
- You will be involved in contributing to brainstorm sessions with new design ideas and will take responsibility across multiple tasks and projects to run them on time and to a high standard, continually prioritising and adapting as you go.
- Researching new design trends and gathering innovative ideas for improving visual design is a key skill required. Strong skills in layout, colour and typography are essential
- You will demonstrate strong organisational skills and be able to work with minimal supervision on a daily basis, documenting and filing your designs as you go onto our server for the team to access.
- You need to have excellent time management skills and be able to manage multiple projects on a daily basis, demonstrating flexibility as the workflow requires and remain calm under pressure.
- You need to be able to work independently and as part of a team in a busy environment with enthusiasm at all times to ensure the design work is of the highest quality and fits the clients brief and overall objectives.
PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE / SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Degree in graphic design or equivalent visual arts
- 5 years + commercial design experience using graphics software applications in similar environment.
- Fluency in Adobe Creative Suite across all standard disciplines, InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop on Mac with excellent IT skills.
- Experience of both Print and Online design preferred
- Strong awareness of latest design trends and how to apply them within a commercial environment.
- Knowledge of pre-press processes would be advantageous.
- Exceptional communication skills – verbally, written and visual.
- Proven ability to work to tight deadlines under pressure and consistently display exceptional eye for detail.
- Pro-active and able to show initiative and creative ideas to elevate the studio’s production routine and business.
- Ability to effectively communicate directly with the client on all levels
- Driving license and own transport essential
- Permanent role, full time – 40 hrs per week 8.30-5.00 Monday to Friday with flexibility to meet seasonal and business deadlines out of hours when necessary.
- 20 Days Holiday plus Bank Holidays
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: Negotiable subject to experience
Send your CV and covering letter to…
Phil Roper, Director: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information, please call 01787 880 260
NO AGENCIES PLEASE